Fewer than 7% of High School players will ever see the College Field as a player. A much higher percentage of these players have the motivation and the potential talent to play at the Collegiate level.
Lack of proper preparation, unrealistic expectations, the failure to understand and navigate the recruitment process properly are all contributing factors.
I’ve seen and been involved in the College Recruitment Process from may vantage points: Baseball Instructor and Coach for three decades, Parent of a Collegiate player, Talent Evaluator and Advisor at one of the country’s leading Showcase Companies, Recruiting Coordinator and Coach at Amherst College, and director of Espinosa Showcase Camps.
I know and understand the process and can help the motivated Student-Athlete develop a sustainable and realistic plan to achieve success.
College baseball is not for everyone, but I can (if you have the talent, motivation and persistence) help put you in a strong position to succeed.
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.
Founder, Espinosa Scholar-Athlete Advisory Program
NOTE: Upcoming Seminars and Events: Information and videos to come.
ESPINOSA BASEBALL CONSULTING
High School Student-Athlete Program
INITIAL CONSULTATION $350.00
- Baseball Skill Assessment: Professional evaluation of player field session or video. Includes current areas of strength and areas that need improvement.
- Academic Assessment: Analysis of Transcript, Course Schedule, and Standardized Testing
- Preliminary Overview of Recruiting Process: Explanation of process, showcases, and development of a target list of schools
- Player and Parent Questions
FULL PROGRAM $3,500.00 (Includes Initial Consultation)
(Services provided upon Acceptance to the Program)
- RECRUITMENT FEEDBACK: Professional communication on a regular basis regarding the recruitment process and student-athlete development. Includes periodic phone calls with players; Recruitment prospect assessment; Showcase selection; Development of Marketing Materials; Summer Team Recruitment.
- ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT: Advice regarding SAT/ACT schedule; Target List of Schools; College visit planning; Guidance throughout school selection process.
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT AND ADVICE: Professional assessment of athlete’s physical development and baseball skill; Development of an individualized yearly training plan; Monthly on-line video skills analysis with advisor.
- COMMUNICATION AND ACCESS: Professional and thorough feedback in all areas of service; Periodic telephone meetings with player; Individual marketing materials for the college process and teams; Regular access to your advisor regarding the player’s development and recruiting process; Access and support throughout the process to ensure the student completes all aspects of services.
- COLLEGE PROCESS: Determining coaches’ interest in player; Advice concerning admission potential; Review of student’s application; Advice regarding potential scholarship offers; Evaluation of Financial Aid packages, where applicable.
PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE
- Access by email or phone as needed throughout the entire process
- 50% off enrollment fees in all Espinosa Showcase Camps
- 50% off all training materials in Espinosa Video Library
- Additional Discounts on Training Programs